- Pasta shells stuffed with cheese and sauce
- Rhonda I.
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). pack of jumbo shell noodles
- 1 26 oz (728 grm). jar of spaghetti sauce
- 2 16 oz (448 grm). containers ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml). parsley flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml). seasoned salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- Prepare shell noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In medium bowl blend ricotta cheese, eggs, 1 cup (225 ml) of mozzerella cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, seasoned salt and pepper.
- In a 13 inch x 9 inch baking dish, pour some of the spaghetti sauce to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Fill the shells evenly with ricotta mixture and place in baking dish.
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzerella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until hot, about 30 minutes.
- Can use additional ingredients in the filling, such as meats and