- 4 to 6 pieces of chicken, washed well (I usually use thighs)
- Bread crumbs
- Grease a glass or regular baking dish, with butter.
- After washing chicken, coat with bread crumbs either in a bag or on a plate.
- Place onto baking pan skin side up, sprinkle adiditional crumbs on top.
- Cut up 1/2 stick butter in small cubes and put into baking dish, scattering in between chicken.
- Place foil on top for less crisp chicken , leave foil off for crispier chicken.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve with your choice of either rice or potatoes and your choice of vegetables.
- Tried this recipe one night when I was in a hurry and not much in the
house and I enjoyed it. Either way with or without foil is easy and quick.