- Mashed potates made ahead of time
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts IN
Serves/Makes:Approx. 6 hearty eaters
- 12 potatoes
- 1 (16 oz (448 grm).) sour cream
- 1 (8 oz (224 grm).) cream cheese
- garlic salt
- Make these potatoes the night before you use them.
- Boil potatoes til tender (peeled)
- Mash the potatoes, do not use any milk, just mash the potatoes by themselves.
- Add the sour cream and cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt to taste.
- Put in a big bowl covered and refrigerate overnight.
- When you want them for your meal the next day, heat in oven for 1/2 hour at 350%.
- These can not be made and used right away as they are to runny.
But they are excellent when refrigorated overnight!