- Jon I
Serves/Makes:6 servings/ 12 pita triangles
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 (6-inch) pocket (pita) breads
- 3 (3/4 oz (21 grm).) slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried Italian seasoning
- Spread mustard on pocket breads.
- Cut each pocket bread into 6 triangles.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cut each cheese slice diagonally into 4 triangles.
- Place 1 cheese triangle on each bread triangle.
- Arrange mushroom slices over cheese.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.