- Mexican style macaroni and cheese
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 2 envelopes taco season
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). elbow twist macaroni
- 1 32 oz (896 grm). can diced tomatoes
- 16 oz (448 grm). whole kernal corn
- 16 oz (448 grm). red kidney beans
- 24 oz (672 grm). or more shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown 1 lb (.5 kg). of ground beef.
- Stir in 2 envelopes of taco season mix and 2/3 cup (150 ml) of water; set aside.
- Cook 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). elbow twist macaroni until almost done.
- Drain and stir in meat mixture.
- Add diced tomatos, whole kernal corn, red kidney beans and shredded sharp cheddar cheese (reserve a little to sprinkle on top).
- Bake 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.