Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole
- Carole Ann
- 6 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). carton sour cream
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- 1 stack Ritz or Townhouse crackers, crushed (about 25 crackers)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Steam chicken breasts until tender.
- Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place on bottom of 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Mix sour cream and soup and pour over chicken.
- Mix crackers and butter and place over top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- If you can't find Ritz or Townhouse, any butter-flavor cracker will do.
You can also substitute any "cream of" soup that you like.
Serve with a garden salad.