Mexican Beef and Cheese Dip
- Mexican Dip
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can Ro-Tel tomatoes, your choice of variety
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pasteurized process cheese (i.e. Velveeta)
- 8 oz (224 grm). sausage, optional
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- tortilla chips
- Microwave instructions:
- Cut cheese into cubes and add Ro-Tel tomatoes (do not drain) into a covered dish and cook for 8-10 min.
- Stir well.
- Cook beef and sausage (if using) and drain off grease.
- Add to melted cheese mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips.