Mexican Beef and Cheese Dip
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle medium-hot Taco sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 8 oz (224 grm). cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 bag of taco chips
- Brown meat and drain fat.
- Add taco mix and refried beans and mix well.
- Spread into a 9 inch x 13 inch dish.
- Spread on sour cream.
- Spread on taco sauce next.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and real hot.
- May be made in advance and baked when ready to serve. Best hot.