Serves/Makes:8 or more
- iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 small chopped onion
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) salsa
- 1 small can black olives, sliced
- 1 small can green olives, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Layer as follows:
- Press beans in bottom of dish (a glass dish shows layering).
- Mix sour cream and salsa and add next.
- Mix olives and onions and add next.
- Shred lettuce and add next
- Dice tomato and layer next
- Shred enough cheese to cover gererously over top of dish.
- My Daughter-In-Law made this at a party and it was very good.