- Carole Ann
- 1 box butter yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) oil (mazola, crisco, etc)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans (optional)
- *Cinnamon Mixture
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). cinnamon
- Mix cake mix, sugar and oil.
- Beat and add eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and pecans.
- Mix well.
- Pour 2/3's of the batter into a well-greased and floured bundt pan.
- Top with cinnamon mixture and rest of batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- Then turn the oven to 300 degrees (150 C.) and bake another 30-45 minutes.
- Cake is done when toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly (about 15 minutes) in pan.
- Turn on plate and top with powdered sugar.
- You may need to bake this a little longer - just make sure it's
good and brown. Serve warm or cold, it's great! Dad's favorite!