- A coffee creamy punch that is delicious!
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:a full punch bowl
- 2 cups (475 ml) boiling hot water
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) sugar
- 2 oz (56 grm). instant Coffee (decaf is ok if you prefer)
- 1 gallon (3.8 ltr) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate syrup
- 1/2 gallon (1.9 ltr) of vanilla ice cream
- Boil your water making sure you have 2 cups (475 ml).
- Add the sugar and instant coffee and stir until well dissolved.
- Let this set all day so it gets stronger.
- The day you want it add 1 gallon (3.8 ltr) milk, 1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate syrup.
- A little before serving, add your 1/2 gallon (1.9 ltr) vanilla ice cream so it will melt some.
- Serve all this in a punch bowl.