- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:1 punch bowl
- 3 oz (84 grm). strawberry powdered jell-o
- 3 cups (700 ml) sugar
- 4 cups (950 ml) boiling water
- 12 oz (336 grm). can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 46 oz (1288 grm). pineapple juice
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) ginger ale
- Mix 3 oz (84 grm). powdered strawberry jell-o with the 3 cups (700 ml) sugar.
- Add the 4 cups (950 ml) boiling water and mix this good.
- Freeze this in small freezer containers.
- When you need the punch mix 12 oz (336 grm). (not made up, just the frozen concentrate) lemonade with the 46 oz (1288 grm). pineapple juice and the 2 quarts (1900 ml) of ginger ale.
- Mix this well and add your frozen containers of the strawberry mixture, this will make it slushy.
- A really nice fruit punch.