Best Ever Banana Nut Bread
- Banana Nut Bread...guaranteed good enuf to make you switch from the recipe u currently use to this one! :)
- deee groth
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml). lemon juice
- 5 very ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) applesauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crushed walnuts (not chopped)
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add vanilla, sour cream, lemon juice, and bananas.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Pour batter in 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let sit in pan 5-7 minutes before removal.
- This is the best recipe I ever tried for Bananna Nut Bread
I have ever tried! My family loves it,so Iv tried alot of recipes!
It's very moist - REMEMBER to let sit in pans aq few min before removing!
feel free to email me with comments :) firstname.lastname@example.org