- 1 lb (.5 kg). crab meat, or a package of imitation crab meat
- 1 stalk of celery
- salt pepper
- squirt of lemon juice
- mayonaise to desired consistency
- Wash crab meat, and cut up into bite size pieces.
- Dice celery add to crab meat.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Squirt in lemon juice.
- Add mayonaise a tbsp at a time.
- Stir well and chill overnight.
- I've made up this recipe by myself and it's just as good or better than
any crab salad that I have had in a deli. I take it for lunch in a wrap
or on a pita. My co-workers tell me that I treat myself very well, when
I tell them that it is crab salad. And a package of the crab meat is
anywhere from 3 to 4 dollars and you are getting 3 to 4 lunches out of
it. Hope you enjoy it.