- A simple and delicious casserole!
- Mary E.
- 2 cans cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic salt
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). shredded potatoes (or frozen hash browns)
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, and garlic salt.
- Add the potatoes and cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour.
- This recipe is so easy and is great for family gatherings.
I always use the hash brown cubes instead of the shredded hash browns.