- Winter Wonders
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). small red potatoes
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). kielbasa or hot links, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 6 ears corn, husked and halved
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). large shrimp, unpeeled
- crusty bread or rolls
- Fill a large 16 quarts (15125 ml) pot half full with water
- Add Old Bay Seasoning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes, sausage, and corn.
- Return to boil and boil 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp; return to boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- Ladle out and divide among 12 large bowls.
- Serve with crusty bread or rolls.
- I saw this in an American Airlines flight magazine 3 or 4 years ago. I think it
originated in the Carolinas.