Marinade for Beef, Chicken, or Vegetables
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) each salt and course pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
- Good on beef, pork, chicken and vegetables.
- This recipe was obtained from a radio cooking show several years ago.
This is so good you can almost drink it.