- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chili sauce
- 3/4 red-wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) prepared horseradish
- 2 small cloves garlic, halved
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 4 chicken breasts
- Mix chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish, garlic and salt in a bowl.
- 1/2 Reserve of the marinade.
- Add chicken to bowl; turn to coat. Cover; marinate in refrigerator for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade in bowl.
- Place chicken on grill or on broiler pan.
- Grill or broil chicken turning and basting frequently with the reserved marinade, until juices run clear when meat is pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining reserved marinade in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with the cooked chicken.