- An easy appetizer.
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN.
- 2 packages flour tortillas
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 4 oz (112 grm). can diced green chiles, drained
- 4 oz (112 grm). can sliced black olives
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 1 bunch small green onions, white tips only, finely diced
- 4 oz (112 grm). mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large jar of your favorite salsa
- Soften cream cheese.
- Add sour cream, diced green chiles, black olives, green onions, and cheddar cheese.
- Mix above ingredients together well.
- Spread evenly on a tortilla and roll.
- Repeat until all filling has been used.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut each roll into about 1 inch pieces and place on platter.
- Serve with salsa.
- I always use a potato chip serving tray and put the salsa in the center
with the roll ups around it. I am not a great fan of some of these ingredients but put together they are really great. My almost daughter-in-law gave me this recipe. It's a great "Can you bring a dish" treat, because it can be made ahead of time.