- hamburger on toast
- Sara and Pat
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tsp (15 ml). salt
- 3 tsp (15 ml). onion powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml). hamburger seasoning (optional)
- 1 tomato (optional)
- 4 slices of cheese (optional)
- 4 slices bread
- Toast the bread in the toaster.
- Set aside the cheese and tomato.
- Mix the rest together with you hands until evenly blended (yes, you will get messy).
- Spread the hamburger mixture to the edges of one slice of toast.
- Broil; check on it every few minutes or so by pricking the top of hamburger with a fork.
- Slice the tomato and put on top of the Benny Burger
- Add cheese.
- Sloppy but fun and easy to make.