Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 or more pork chops (I like the boneless ones)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 can water (or enough to cover chops)
- 1 onion, chopped
- oregano, to taste
- salt and pepper, if desired
- If you want a 1 dish meal, add cut potatoes, carrots and string beans
- Spray large covered frying pan with non-stick spray.
- Cook onion and brown pork chops.
- Add tomato sauce and water.
- Add seasonings.
- Cover and simmer for one hour.
- If adding the vegatables to make it a one pan meal, add them with the sauce so they will cook also.
- If using canned string beans, add them in the last 15 minutes.