Streusel Topped Coffee Cake
- Charlene Collins
- 2 cups (475 ml) Bisquick
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) milk or water
- 2 Tbl. sugar
- 1 egg
- Streusel topping:
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Bisquick
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbl. firm margarine or butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease round 9 inch x 1-1/2 inch pan.
- Prepare Streusel topping by mixing all but margarine.
- Cut in margarine with fork until crumbly; reserve mixture.
- Mix remaining ingredients and beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean.
- Simple Bisquick recipe that is yummy and easy!
Do ahead tip: Prepare topping and refrigerate.
Prepare batter and spread into pan.
Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Just before baking, sprinkle topping on batter.