- 8 oz (224 grm). crumbled blue cheese
- 3 oz (84 grm). cream cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) mayonnaise
- 20 oz (560 grm). dairy sour cream
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) worchestshire sauce
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) white pepper
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) accent
- 2 tsp (10 ml) caraway seed (optional)
- With wooden spoon, blend mayo, sour cream and lemon juice.
- Cut up cream cheese and beat into mayo mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate over night to blend flavors.
- This is an excellent dressing and keeps very well for about
2 months refrigerated.