- 3 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) all purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cloves
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded zucchini
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil, orange juice and extract.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Add zucchini and mix in well.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
- What a great way to use the abundance of zucchini. These muffins
can be frozen to be used later.