- Kitchen Mouse
- 8 oz (224 grm). crumbled blue cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 8 oz (224 grm). milk
- 1 package Good Seasons Original Ranch mix
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). white pepper
- Add Ranch Pack to milk. Mix well to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve over greens.
- This recipe was unearthed in a kiwi fruit juice jar found
at an excavation site in 1831 on the isle of Torpi. The lore
of it's origin does little to improve it's taste. It is
great, without knowing this. RR