- A moist banana cake...
- Lee Anna
Serves/Makes:1 9x13 pan
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 dash salt
- 3 bananas - mashed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter - softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Beat the 2 eggs slightly in a mixing bowl.
- Add flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add mashed bananas, sour cream, butter, and vanilla to mixing bowl.
- Stir together well.
- Pour mixture into 9 inch x 13 inch pan that's been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, or until a knife that's inserted comes out clean.
- This can also be made in a loaf pan, but the cooking time is increased to
1 hour- 1 hour 10 minutes.