Serves/Makes:1 11x15 inch cake
- Cake Ingredients:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans, chopped fine
- 1 stick melted butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 box powdered sugar, sift if necessary to remove lumps
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- Stir together the cake ingredients until moist.
- Press into an 11 inch x 15 inch pan.
- Beat together the topping ingredients.
- Evenly spread on top of the cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.