Grilled Pork Chops with Soy Vinaigrette
- Kate Ransdell
- 4 pork loin chops, cut 1-inch thick
- Soy-Vinaigrette Marinade:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) roasted dark sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) Tabasco sauce
- Trim excess fat from pork chops. Place pork chops in zip top bag.
- For marinade:
- In a small bowl combine all marinade ingredients.
- Pour marinade over pork chops.
- Close bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill the chops directly over medium coals for 10 to 12 minutes per side or until the meat is no longer pink. If the chops are boneless, they will take a little less time, maybe 7 to 10 minutes per side.
- My husband isn't wild about pork chops, either, but he thought these were really good. Only 221 calories and 12 grams total fat per serving.