- Best of Betty Crocker recipes
- 12 oz (336 grm). uncooked small Pasta Shells
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 (4 oz (112 grm).) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked shrimp
- 1 cup (225 ml) Olive Oil
- 6 tsp (30 ml). Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Red Wine Vinegar
- Cook Pasta Shells according to package directions, drain.
- Combine pasta shells, and remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake well.
- Add dressing to salad, toss.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- My family loves this recipe. May substitute chicken or tuna for shrimp.