- Stuff lobster, poultry or fish with the great stuff!
- Kate Ransdell
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat, picked clean
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh thyme leaves OR
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried crushed thyme
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add onion and celery and cook over medium heat, stirring often, until softened - about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in crabmeat, breadcrumbs, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Spoon equal amounts of crabmeat stuffing onto chicken or fish and cook as desired.