- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Stephanie Lycan
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). bags frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1 cup (225 ml) or more cooked chicken, cut up
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). curry powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 piece bread, broken up
- cooked rice
- Put broccoli in bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Place chicken on top.
- In bowl, mix mayonnaise, cream of chicken soup, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Pour mixture on top of chicken and broccoli.
- Place cheese on top followed by the bread.
- Cook in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve on top of rice.