- Great for summer get-togethers!
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts IN.
Serves/Makes:jelly roll pan size
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Miracle Whip or other mayonnaise-type salad dressing
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (dry mix)
- green peppers
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread the 2 packages of crescent rolls on the jelly roll pan and bake as directed on the packages.
- Whip together the cream cheese, miracle whip, and dressing until smooth and spread onto cooled crust.
- Cut into small portions all the vegetables you like and sprinkle over the entire pan.
- Use the vegetables you really like and use only as much as you want.
- Top with sprinkling the cheese over all.
- When we have summer get togethers someone always brings this
or we won't go! Ha!