Cheesy Potato Side Dish for Large Gatherings
- cheesy, delicious and goes with anything for a side dish
- 2 lbs (.9 kg) bag of frozen OreIda hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded chedder cheese
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 sleeve of Ritz Crackers (crushed)
- Mix all the ingredients except the crackers.
- Pour into a 13 inch by 9 inch casserole pan.
- Top with the crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until well browned and bubbly.
- So easy and freezes unbaked very well. This is an old family holiday and
buffet favorite. Especially goes well with a plain dish or a fish dish.