- Great Hot Party Food
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 1 round Italian Loaf of bread (unsliced)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 8 oz (224 grm). salsa
- 1 bag shredded taco cheese
- Cut off top of bread and scoop out the insides (save for dipping).
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into hollowed-out loaf of bread.
- Double wrap in foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes or until dip is hot and cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.
- Use the bread you took out of loaf to dip with or use corn chips
Better make 2 if you have a crowd as it will go very fast.