- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 3 4 tbsp (60 ml). lemon juice
- Mix first three ingredients like pie dough.
- Pat into a 9 inch square pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix filling ingredients.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Bake another 20 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares when cooled.
- I got this recipe from a lady at church who no longer lives here. On her
recipe she says to put crust in a 9 inch square pan or an oblong pan. These
were a big hit at our annual church bazaar!