- Dottie West
- 1 large can of tuna (doesn't matter if packed in oil or water)
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can tender sweet peas
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 bag plain potato chips,crushed
- Mix all ingredients well taking care not to mash peas.
- Heat in microwave safe dish on high for 5 minutes.
- Stir well and heat another 5 minutes or until as hot as desired.
- May also be heated in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
- This is a great quick dinner, it doubles nicely and you can really jazz it
up if you like. I have added water chestnuts, used chicken instead of tuna
and used spicy chips instead of plain. Whatever works! Enjoy!