- 1 12 oz (336 grm). box spaghetti
- 1 cucumber
- 2 small tomatos
- 8 oz (224 grm). colby cheese, cubed
- small jar mushroom slices
- 8 oz (224 grm). bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Chop cucumbers and tomatoes into bite size pieces.
- Mix with pasta.
- Add mushrooms and cheese.
- Pour dry dressing mix into bottle of dressing, shake well.
- Pour over pasta salad and chill.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan just before serving.
- This salad is very strong on garlic. Sometimes I only use 1/2 pkg. of
the dry mix. But only using the bottled dressing just does not have
the full flavor!