- Lite and tasty
- Pam H.
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). box spaghetti (thin - vermicelli or angle hair)
- 1 bunch green onions
- 3 large stalks celery
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). shrimp. (frozen salad shrimp, thawed and drained, work well)
- black pepper
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Let pasta cool completely.
- Mix all ingrediants in large bowl.
- Use enough mayo to mix well.
- You will need to add quite a bit of black pepper for the best flavor. This
dish keeps well for several days in the fridge.