Lazy Day Pork Chop Supper
- S. Peterson
- 1 32 oz (896 grm). can baked beans (I use Bush's)
- 4 pork chops
- 4 baking potatoes
- 8 strips bacon
- This can be done in a crockpot or in the oven.
- Put baked beans in the bottom of crock pot or oven dish.
- Place pork chops over baked beans.
- Place bacon strips over pork chops.
- Place whole scrubbed potatoes on top.
- Cook until potatoes are done.
- This dish can be prepared in a crockpot (all day cooking) or in the oven at 325 degrees (175 C.) (approx. 3 hrs.)
- . .