- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh thyme, or 2 tsp (10 ml) dried thyme.
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chopped fresh marjoram, or 3/4 tsp (4 ml) dried marjoram.
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 small loaves Italian bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a small bowl combine the oil and garlic, mix well.
- In another small bowl combine parsley,thyme,marjoram and paprika.
- Cut each loaf lengthwise.
- Brush inside of loaves with garlic oil, then sprinkle with herb mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Put loaf back together and slice into slices without cutting all the way through.
- Wrap each loaf in foil, place on baking sheet.
- Bake until heated through about 10 or 15 minutes.
- If you want after the bread is done open up foil and bread and broil the inside for about 2 or 3 minutes until top is browned and crusty.