- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded raw zucchini
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) finely chopped white onion
- 1 jalape o chile, minced
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- This spicy green relish is dominated by the flavor of cilantro. I use canned,
sliced jalape os to adjust the heat. Great with grilled fish or meat and
looks great on the plate. It should be made no more that 24 hrs before serving.