- 10 - 12 flour tortillas
- 1 lb (.5 kg) Velveeta cheese softened
- 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese softened
- 1 bunch of green onions finely chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped jalapenos or to taste
- 1 sm can chopped black olives
- Mix Veveeta and cream cheese together until completely blended. (hands work best)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Spread thinly over tortillas to edge.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly, place seam side down on platter and chill for a couple of hours.
- Slice each tortilla into bite sized pieces usually 5 -7 per roll.
- Serve with salsa.
- These are usually a big hit at sports parties and pot lucks. They do tend to
get hotter the longer they are refrigerated so mind the jalapenos.