- Joyce Anderson
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). pork sausage links
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) milk
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) dry mustard
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- Arrange bread cubes in bottom of greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Brown pork sausage links; drain and cut into fourths; arrange on top of cheese.
- Beat eggs with milk and dry mustard; pour over sausage, cheese and bread.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Dilute cream of mushroom soup with milk; pour over casserole.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 1-1/2 hours.