- Delicious and easy dessert.
- Carol K.
- 3 squares of unsweetened chocolate
- 3 cups (700 ml) of flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) of sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of oil
- 3 cups (700 ml) of grated, unpeeled zucchini (I use food processor to grate)
- 1 cup (225 ml) of chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate in double boiler and let cool.
- Grease and flour 10 inch tube pan.
- Sift flour, soda, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- Beat eggs until thick and light.
- Add sugar 1/4 cup (60 ml) at a time.
- Add oil and chocolate. Beat well.
- Add sifted ingredients, mix well.
- Add zucchini and nuts and mix with a spoon, pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour and 15 minutes.
- Great use of zucchini from your garden! Enjoy.