- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can stewed tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and cut zucchinis in half lengthwise, then cut the halves lengthwise again.
- Slice cut zucchinis into 1 inch pieces.
- In large skillet cook zucchini and onion with butter, add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Cook till tender.
- Add stewed tomatoes, simmer about 10 minutes, covered.
- Beat the eggs with whisk well, add to zucchini mixture stir till well blended.
- Add parmesan cheese, as much as you want, stir till bended, simmer another 5 minutes then serve.
- Got this recipe from my Mom. It's great the next day as a left over,
even good eating it cold. Hope you enjoy it.