- Hidden Valley Ranch Easy Cooking Favorite Recipes
- 3 cups (700 ml) fresh carrots (or broccoli & cauliflowerets, yellow squash, green beans & snow peas)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) prepared Hidden Valley Ranch Original Ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- In large saucepan, steam vegetables separately over boiling chicken broth until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes for each batch.
- Transfer to heated serving dish.
- Warm salad dressing and spoon over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with parsley.