- main dish
- Karen B.
- 3 large potatoes
- butter or margerine
- 8 ounces sour cream
- bacon bits
- frozen broccoli and cheese(cooked)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices of cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Grease potatoes with butter or margerine.
- Bake in oven for one hour.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the insides.
- Put insides of potatoes in a medium size mixing bowl and mix in remaining ingredients except for the cheese.
- Put mixture back into shells.
- 1/2 Place slice of cheese on each shell and bake for five minutes or until cheese is melted.