- An easy,quick casserole type dish
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground chuck
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 packages beef Top Ramen Chinese noodles
- 1 can green peas, drained
- 1 small can sliced water chestnuts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped ripe tomatoes
- Brown ground meat (add onion if desired) drain,prepare ramen noodles according to pkg directions.
- Add ground meat and all other ingredients heat through.
- Serve with ripe tomato as garnish.
- I came up with this by experimenting. I usually serve with garlic bun toast and a salad. It is the meal I serve when I have to work late and the family is starving when I get home.If I have homemade frozen eggrolls handy I will serve those.