- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) ketchup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). chili powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- hamburger buns
- Brown beef is skillet and drain off fat.
- Put in crockpot, add remaining ingredients; stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve over hamburger buns.
- Tried this recipe. A lot better than Manwich or any other store bought
ones. Has a really nice flavor. Hope you enjoy it.