- Quick & Easy peach dessert
- Amy Prince
- 1 cup (225 ml) self rising flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) 2 percent or whole milk
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 can (1lb 13oz) sliced peaches in syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Melt margarine in preheating oven in 8 inch by 12 inch baking dish.
- Mix sugar, flour and milk in blender or with hand mixer until smooth.
- When margarine has melted, remove dish from oven and pour in entire can of peahces.
- Pour crust mixture over peahces evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. until crust is golden brown approximately 45-55 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool as desired--serve warm with ice cream.
This dessert must be served warm. It is best is served with a scoop of vanila
ice ream on the side. This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law who
was born and raised in Tennessee.